Monday, September 8, 2014
I am not a veggie lover. I hate vegetables. But when I think of vegetables, I think of green things- broccoli and asparagus. Shudder. These don't count as veggies, because they're juicy and delicious.
This takes less than 10 minutes to assemble. The only downside is all the chopping. But it's so worth it!
Cream Cheese Veggie Pizza
1 refrigerated pizza crust
8oz. cream cheese
1 can black olives
1 jar marinated artichokes
6 Roma tomatoes
2 cups shredded mozzarella
1. Follow the directions on the pizza crust to roll out and pre-bake. I don't usually like crispy crust, but it's good to go ahead and do this because the juicy veggies can make the crust a bit soggy.
2. While the crust is baking, chop all the veggies.
3. Microwave the cream cheese until softened and nearly melted. Spread across pre-baked pizza crust.
4. Sprinkle veggies and mozzarella cheese all over pizza.
5. Bake according to crust directions.